- Project TUPPU (launched 2015): Transcribing ancient Near Eastern languages in Latin letters on Linux and Windows.
- Suppliers for Historical Crafts (launched 2016): Places to buy materials for historical crafts, such as cloth, leather, fibre, and dyestuffs.
- Fashion in the Age of Datini (launched 2017, deprecated 2021) with How Heavy Were Doublets and Pourpoints? (2018)
- Reenacting the Archaic and the Long Sixth Century (launched 2018)
- COVID-19 (launched 2020)
- My Social Media Policy (launched 2020)
- Active Open-Access Venues in Ancient World Studies (launched 2021)
One of these pages a year is not a bad rate!